Matterport to As-Built

Alchemyjim

Hi everyone. I need a chiefer to make an as-built from a matterport. 

Attached is the basic floorplan. One story, pretty easy. I will send the matterport link to the designer. 

I will need accurate wall finishes, flooring, doors and windows, trim, cabinets, fixtures, etc. The works.

Let me know rates and about how long you think it would take. 

I get these all the time and it could turn into semi-regular work for the right person.

Capture1.PNG

Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting the requirement here, 

Thsi is Mayank from AmayaCAD services, 

We are a company of 15 resources working on various CAD programme like chief architect, Revit, AutoCAD and ArchiCAD.

We have worked with matterport for BIM and cad conversions and have created more than 1500 Models in Revit, Chief architect and AutoCAD.

If this is the single flor whose Chief architect conversion needs to be done, The price will be approx 150-200 USD and can be delivered in 2-3 days,

PM me or email the tour link to info@amayacad.com

P.S. : The accuracy will be of the matterpak pointcloud which is generated by matterport.

Thank you,

Mayank Jain

info@amayacad.com

Hello:

I'd be happy to help you with your project. I'm a longtime Chief user and  I do have experience working with Matterport (just finished one recently). I'm also equipped with an extensive library of materials and furnishings.

Once I get a look at the project details, I can provide you with a written quote. Please contact me directly if you'd like to discuss further.

Eric

On 10/6/2020 at 9:41 PM, Alchemyjim said:

Hi everyone. I need a chiefer to make an as-built from a matterport. 

Attached is the basic floorplan. One story, pretty easy. I will send the matterport link to the designer. 

I will need accurate wall finishes, flooring, doors and windows, trim, cabinets, fixtures, etc. The works.

Let me know rates and about how long you think it would take. 

I get these all the time and it could turn into semi-regular work for the right person.

Capture1.PNG

I have done this kind of work for a company in Dallas many times, I can help you as well. Call or email me pleae!

DJP