Room Under Stairs

Boogdaddy

I'm having trouble with two walls related to some U-Shaped stairs. Per the attached image, I need the wall indicated to slope up with the stairs and the slope ceiling under the stairs. I've viewed the online content, including Chief's training videos on "Create a room under a staircase". I've also viewed @SNestor's video on How to Create and Edit U-Shaped Stairs. It was very helpful-thanks Steve! 

I think the issue I'm having is in my plan, I need the room under the staircase to extend beyond the limits of the stairs themselves, and all of the examples, training and videos I've sourced show rooms beneath stairs that are wholly within the limits of the stair. 

WILLIAMS.plan

4 hours ago, solver said:

That often helps. So many ways of doing things in Chief and it saves someone guessing or going back and forth, and newer users frequently won't know enough to reply with helpful answers.

Mac users seem to always attach PDFs so it must be a Mac thing, but a .png or .jpg format image works.

Not a Mac thing for sure.  Just not obvious to new users on how to add the image.