Looking for Designer to complete our vision

BRod55

I purchased Home Designer Pro 2021 and have been enjoying designing our home.  As I have been learning and designing as I go my velocity is not what needs to be.  I am looking for an architect/designer to complete our vision and their artistic touch the design.  Anyone available for hire?  You must provide references of previous work.

Thank you

3 minutes ago, BRod55 said:

I purchased Home Designer Pro 2021 and have been enjoying designing our home.  As I have been learning and designing as I go my velocity is not what needs to be.  I am looking for an architect/designer to complete our vision and their artistic touch the design.  Anyone available for hire?  You must provide references of previous work.

Thank you

Welcome to the forums BRod. Depending on the timeline and expectations/scope I may be able to help you out. I am a regular here in the forums and with the Chief staff, plenty of references and you can take a look at some of my past work through the website in my signature. Feel free to contact me at renerabbitt@gmail.com. cheers

Hi BRod:

I frequently work with homeowners on their new builds and remodels and I'd be happy to discuss the project with you. You can see samples of my work on my website (link in my signature), my contact information is below.

Eric