Require designer or illustrator

doitright

I am looking for someone to render the the front facade of a commercial building for presentation purposes. This is not for construction drawings or permit.

I have attached the floor plan and a section sketch of the front of building. I also additional photos I can send the interested party. The kicker is that I need it for Wednesday Sept 23.

Richard

Section sketch.pdf

Cheeky's Adergrove 2-Floor Plan.pdf

Front elevation.pdf

8 minutes ago, doitright said:

I am looking for someone to render the the front facade of a commercial building for presentation purposes. This is not for construction drawings or permit.

I have attached the floor plan and a section sketch of the front of building. I also additional photos I can send the interested party. The kicker is that I need it for Wednesday Sept 23.

Richard

Section sketch.pdf

Cheeky's Adergrove 2-Floor Plan.pdf

Front elevation.pdf

Might suggest a Level of detail/quality required and could possibly provide these services myself or point you to your best fit.
Here is an example mid-grade rendering I recently completed.
Image1_002.thumb.png.1f8a3a8bc0bd00b74d9f74a3d0c13aab.png

11 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

Might suggest a Level of detail/quality required and could possibly provide these services myself or point you to your best fit.
Here is an example mid-grade rendering I recently completed.
Image1_002.thumb.png.1f8a3a8bc0bd00b74d9f74a3d0c13aab.png

As usual, your work looks like total garbage Rene :):P

Seriously though...as always, nice work bud!

5 minutes ago, doitright said:

Yes, that level would be adequate

Feel free to contact me at renerabbitt@gmail.com and let me know a timeline..If I can't get it done I know 2 other contractors that likely could.

7 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

As usual, your work looks like total garbage Rene :):P

Seriously though...as always, nice work bud!

Thanks, very kind.
Mind checking the thread I just started in suggestions..I feel like it could be good method for suggestions but need some input. Having trouble focusing today :(