Line Drawings pdf generation error

Jones_Drafting

I like the look of the Line Drawing option, for my elevations and for my cross sections.

I have had difficulty with these generating correctly.

When I add CAD info to the view, it prints off-set from the squiqqly artsy lines generated by the effect, so I end up with a double image with dimensions pointing to the wrong thing, leader lines pointing to nothing and text boxes moved to where they ought not be.

When I choose to use the vector view option, this does no happen....but because I kinda like the artsy look of the line drawing, it irritates me.

I've been told that it could have something to do with my video card, but what I am using is more than sufficient.

It happens the same with the Chief pdf generator as well as with pdf995 printer.

Has anyone figured out how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Cris

1 hour ago, Jones_Drafting said:

When I add CAD info to the view, it prints off-set from the squiqqly artsy lines generated by the effect, so I end up with a double image with dimensions pointing to the wrong thing, leader lines pointing to nothing and text boxes moved to where they ought not be

That does not happen when I try it out. Images from the pdf:

image.thumb.png.f47d50e6bf33dcb45936d1db5e080a9d.pngimage.thumb.png.541ac71f5a453aad9fff45e12b60c0e0.png