snoopy1963

CA help with Residential Construction Drawings

Greetings,

I'd like to develop a relationship with an experienced CA architectural draftsman/graduate architect who is familiar with building methods in Texas and Louisiana. I'm an architect and may soon need remote assistance on CA to produce basic construction/permit ready construction drawings for small commercial and residential projects in the Houston and New Orleans region. I can pay $35 per hour for taking residential design development plans and elevations to construction drawings for permits up to 40-60 hours per project depending on the complexity (it takes me 24 hours average to produce a set of standard permit plans) and since I'm taking more of a management role in my firm I like to have some production back up to free up my time to pursue more work. Fees to be paid when client pays basis, larger projects may be divided into periodic payments or billing cycles. I will do a mark up at the end and you correct and send back completed. I will get foundation and structural and base schematic plans done, you do the rest, and I stamp the plans. I  have a template layout made for residential plans. Must be CA 6 and above proficient.  Knowledge of Autocad and Revit is helpful as well but not absolutely necessary but would a big plus.

Please email me with your experience, some samples of your work in PDF format, at least 1 or 2 references, and  hourly rates at ral@archid-llc.com. Once I narrow in on someone we'll do a video conference to chat about your experience.

Thanks,

Roland Arriaga Architect

Edited by snoopy1963
Hourly rated clarification.

35 minutes ago, snoopy1963 said:

I can pay $35

If someone was available at this price we could all retire early and that person would need at least 6 more arms for the workload. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renerabbitt said:

If someone was available at this price we could all retire early and that person would need at least 6 more arms for the workload. :)

:o I can't believe he said that! Good one Rene!