Flat Soffits under Boxed Eave reverting to roof slope after joining with another roof plane

Bleedorang3

I have two roof planes which should both have flat soffits under the Eave Sub Fascia which work just fine when the roof planes aren't joined, but as soon as I join the roof planes the soffits on Roof Plane 'A' revert to angled, even when the 'Flat Under Eave Sub Fascia' check box is selected. Is there a way to fix this issue?

soffits.png

2 minutes ago, Bleedorang3 said:

I have two roof planes which should both have flat soffits under the Eave Sub Fascia which work just fine when the roof planes aren't joined, but as soon as I join the roof planes the soffits on Roof Plane 'A' revert to angled, even when the 'Flat Under Eave Sub Fascia' check box is selected. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Welcome to the forums. Please fill out your signature so we know what software you are using as well as the type of machine you are using. This helps us to answer your question.
This may be a simple fix, something your missing etc. Would you please post your .plan file.

1 minute ago, Renerabbitt said:

Welcome to the forums. Please fill out your signature so we know what software you are using as well as the type of machine you are using. This helps us to answer your question.
This may be a simple fix, something your missing etc. Would you please post your .plan file.

Certainly! Sorry about that.

Attached is my .plan file.

Fowler_HQ.plan