Video Editing Software compatible with Chief Architect

Roshele_Allison

Hello,  long time user of Chief Architect and now I have decided to FINALLY use to create a walk through.  It is still choppy and needs some refinement (it would be nice if there was a bullet point of helpful hints for the walk through like speed, angles, etc) so I want to find a video editing software that is compatible with Chief Architect.

Does anyone use a software that they like and could recommend?  I would great appreciate it.

Cheers,

Roshele Allison

• 2 weeks later...

@Roshele_Allison The best software that you should consider as a companion to your Chief Architect software is Adobe Creative cloud - They have one of the best Video editing programs in the suite of products called Premiere Pro  - (Note: It is more cost effective to subscribe to All Apps for a little bit more)  All other Adobe programs are so useful.. I would be lost without them.  They work nicely with your Chief Architect products.  They make it very affordable and user friendly so that it is within everyone's budget.  A lot of corporate firms use this software, and they have a great training and tutorial videos just like Chief Architect on their site.. They also offer you a 30 day free trial. 

I think that after trying nearly every video editing software on the market, I can safely say.. You get what you pay for. I now look for products used by professionals that I admire their work..

Listen to @Renerabbitt He is a wise person, expert Chief Architect user and one of the best Designer/Architect users on the forum... If he touts how instrumental the software is to his business...I would not think twice about using the product.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...