SLOWWW plan file suddenly

Renerabbitt

22 minutes ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

The two Pantry's, bathroom vanity and shower shelf are where the problem is. Once I deleted them the plan runs as I would expect on my Spectra 360. On your system it should be fine.

You're the man!!
It was the 2 linen closets like you mentioned..THANK YOU!!!!

5 hours ago, TheKitchenAbode said:

You are very welcome Rene.

Fortunately your plan was not overly complicated so it was not too time consuming to narrow it down.

Cheers,

Graham

I was just getting started on it..and it is a full home remodel ..was confusing to me that it suddenly came to a crashing hault. I had at least a couple sessions with those cabinets so I don't know what changed. Thanks again

55 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

I was just getting started on it..and it is a full home remodel ..was confusing to me that it suddenly came to a crashing hault. I had at least a couple sessions with those cabinets so I don't know what changed. Thanks again

The only time I have had something like that is if I've used a high resolution texture and then in the texture DBX I had set the size to something like 1/16" X 1/16". As you can surmise, replicating a very high resolution texture that many times over say a 10 sq.ft. surface is a lot of work.

1 hour ago, Alaskan_Son said:

By the way, your issue is just being exacerbated astronomically by the fact each one of those doors has roughly 2,000 faces.  If one single projected plane is producing 62,000 lines, imagine all the lines being produced in a full 3D view.  YIKES!!

All makes sense to me, just not sure what happened ..one day was working fine and the next was crashing,,,no changes in between..even went back a version and the same problem existed. I think maybe a material file got replaced at its core location.