Double arched transom

BethVanDeusen

I have never done anything quite so difficult as your photo but if it were mine to solve, I would use the shape tab on the highest windows to arch the tops and shape the bottoms. The front door and transoms are rather straight forward just using the arch tabs to get the basic shapes. One might also need to add 3D modeling polylines to tie it all together.

DJP

9 hours ago, DavidJPotter said:

I would use the shape tab on the highest windows to arch the tops and shape the bottoms.

Can you provide some additional details on shaping the window bottoms David.  If chief can do that I am pretty sure it would be simpler than what I did.  It may be able to be done with my method being a bit more careful with the exact details possibly.

image.thumb.png.0d463bc5940fd062e0b3402aadb17a0c.png 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the input. I get using the shape tab for the top, but I don't know how to use it for the bottom. I'm not going to spend a ton of time on this - we are replacing this unit and adding a portico so the current window is going away. I was just curious about how to do it and if there's a way to shape the bottom of a window.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BethVanDeusen said:

Thanks for the input. I get using the shape tab for the top, but I don't know how to use it for the bottom. I'm not going to spend a ton of time on this - we are replacing this unit and adding a portico so the current window is going away. I was just curious about how to do it and if there's a way to shape the bottom of a window.

I would just model that manually using polyline solids, solids,  and molding polylines, convert it to a symbol, set that symbol to Inserts Into Wall and then adjust the Wall Cutout Polyline.