Help, Need Countertop Support Brackets

fecallama

I have seen some "elevated" countertops on the www.houzz website.  Sometimes people ask questions about posted images to see how things were done.  You might go to that site and see if you can find something.  Other than that, I would contact a company that sells granite and/or other types of countertops and see what information they can provide you.  Some of your local builders might provide that information as well.

Yeah need more clarification. In the field or in Chief? In the field they are supported by any number of custom made brackets. In chief I would re-create those brackets by taking an elevation shot of the side of the cabinet. Draw your shape, edit and place in position.

You could also create a symbol in Chief then import that, place in position.

Kevin:

I recently saw a picture of a raised countertop "shelf" that used supports just like or very similar to those in your link.  But the top was clean so they must have created a socket on the bottom side of the shelf to implant (epoxy) the upper receiver into.  Where the mount was attached to the lower counter, I don't remember there being any evidence of a receiver wider than the support itself.  I don't remember where I saw the image at ... houzz.com or Fine Homebuilding or ????  If I see or can find that image, I will post it here.