Wrong Heights in Cross Section

mpatalsky

I thought that was it but I changed all of those to the default and still no luck.  I did a cross section and then a story pole dimension and its coming up with the first measurement as 6 1/2".  That's not correct as its only 4" concrete but I guessing that is my problem because there's my 2 1/2" difference.  Just can't figure it out.

Cross 2.jpg

Drop a room finish schedule onto Floor 0 and look at the areas of some of the rooms.  Now use the Open Row Object tool to change the floor heights in those rooms. 

Your problem is that you have created rooms between your furring walls and the foundation.  You may optionally want to read up on the Furred Wall setting (found in the Structure tab in your Wall Specification dialog).

• Like 1

Thank you both for bringing that to my attention.  I amazes me how the hell you guys ever figure those out.  It such a small tweak that matters in the end. I've never had a problem with basement walls like that before.  

P.S. Michael, I love the Macro you made for me.  It works flawlessly with my total station!!!!!!

Thanks,

Mike