Sign in to follow this  
jorgeb

Lighting Help

Hi - I cannot figure why in my plan in my different views (vector, standard) the lighting fixture in the living room is the one that provides light throughout the space. I have tried to search how to turn on all lights so the lights can all be on but am having no luck. As you can see in the pictures below, the chandelier in the entry way is not turned on, as well to its right in the dining room. And in the seating area near the kitchen, that fixture is not turning on as well. 

ASK CA 1.jpg

ASk CA 2.jpg

ASk CA 3.jpg

Another question is in my plan, for a physically based view, the interior doors seem to turn due to either the standard backdrop image or the sun light. If anyone can assist me in choosing the ideal sun light settings and backdrop for this plan, it will be greatly appreciated. Will post the plan as well.

ASk CA 4.jpg

ASk CA 5.jpg

Increase Maximum Lights, or select Light Set instead of Automatic.

When you are faced with a problem like this, just adjust the parameters a bit and see what they do. Notice you have more than 20 lights -- not 20 fixtures, but 20 light sources.

Will try the light set- can anyone help with the sun settings making the interior doors blue and being too....’blue’?