Irritating Lines

builtright3

7 minutes ago, builtright3 said:

This is the kind of stuff that is very irritating to me!!

If anyone can help me to easily find the problem when this happens I will be forever grateful!
I can post the plan if needed but If I have some direction I would like to figure this out myself
Thank You

If you post the plan, I'll take a look and tell you how I go about it.

I get those frequently... and almost always in that same exact roof/wall scenario.  I've found that it can be due to two different things... sometimes there's an attic wall showing through, and sometimes if you click on that front garage-door wall you'll see there's a skinny offshoot of the wall going up... and I have no idea what causes that to happen, but I get those a lot.  Sometimes moving things around a bit will make it go away on it's own but more often than not I just pull the offending offshoot down manually.

@builtright3

Well...one solution without manually doing anything to the offending wall;  if you uncheck flat ceiling over the garage it'll go away.  I guess if you really do need a flat ceiling, then you could do a manual one?  :unsure:

... oh.. forgot to mention that I continued the exterior wall all the way through to the back of the garage, then in that walls roof panel chose an interior wall type for wall split by butting roof.

1 hour ago, robdyck said:

@builtright3

Ok, I can't get it with a setting as quickly as I hoped, and now I'm out of time! But if you zoom in close, really close, then drag the lower side edge of the attic wall to the left, until its neatly aligned, the lines will disappear and the stucco will blend.

image.thumb.png.1037b41e06df0975afbff97a97cc0a9f.pngimage.thumb.png.f401fdde731cdf6f482ed0f7b80e93fa.png

Thank You!

I tried to move that in every direction except for that one that you did.
I guess this stuff just happens from time to time and we have to make it work. I wish there was a better explanation but I don't know what it would be.