Previewing layout Sheets

BeachHouse1

19 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Uncheck Update Automatically and just click Update when you have your desired page selected.

I'd sometimes wondered if I was unique in doing that because my computer was too slow or something.  
Sometimes (can't figure out the trigger) you don't even have to update in order to print.

19 hours ago, DzinEye said:

Sometimes (can't figure out the trigger) you don't even have to update in order to print.

AFAIK Chief runs the Update before it Prints anything to make sure everything is upto date in the Layout before wasting (expensive) Ink.....but why I Print to PDF too 1st.

M.

53 minutes ago, joey_martin said:

Click the current page button and all the other pages go away.

True, but only after it goes through every sheet prior to alloying changes to the print options.
I'm hoping to disable this feature until the which sheet to print has been selected.

9 hours ago, BeachHouse1 said:

True, but only after it goes through every sheet prior to alloying changes to the print options.
I'm hoping to disable this feature until the which sheet to print has been selected.

This may help a little.

You could then go back to Drawing Sheet Setup and check Remember Print Settings After Printing.

Uncheck Update Automatically.

This will remember the Current Sheet setting and will only display the current sheet.

Downside is that it will remember the other settings as well - but that may not be a problem if your print jobs use the same settings.

• Like 1