sascea

Does anyone know how to change the decimal under the story pole marker lines? I've attached a picture, it's the numbers circled in orange. I would like to get rid of them completely as some of my story pole markers are close together and this takes up extra space.

Thank you in advance!!

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 1.21.37 PM.png

1 hour ago, sascea said:

Does anyone know how to change the decimal under the story pole marker lines? I've attached a picture, it's the numbers circled in orange. I would like to get rid of them completely as some of my story pole markers are close together and this takes up extra space.

Thank you in advance!!

Assuming you are using premier it is in the settings for story-pole dimensions.  You can set how many decimal points it lista to or change to fractions instead.

2 hours ago, sascea said:

Thank you in advance!!

At this time you cannot suppress that dimension. I cover them with white CAD boxes now, which sucks.

I made a suggestion some time ago that we have that ability, among other enhancements.

Check it out, add your voice to the request:

• Like 1