Wall allingment

dsb6200

I don't know why I have a roof showing up at the foundation and first floor intersection.  I have aligned all walls.  Any suggestions.?  Plus in a finished basement how do you add interior walls all the way around and add a window the full depth?

1 hour ago, dsb6200 said:

I don't know why I have a roof showing up at the foundation and first floor intersection.  I have aligned all walls.  Any suggestions.?  Plus in a finished basement how do you add interior walls all the way around and add a window the full depth?

Can't answer about the roof, unless the foundation and wall are not aligned .. you'll need to attach the plan. 

For basement walls..  create a wall type for what you want, perhaps 2x4 with drywall on one side only and insulating foam to go against the foundation?  Using that wall type draw your walls around the basement... space them a ways from the foundation at first, then after you've drawn them move them up to the foundation.  Any window you put in will go through both walls.   If you want, you can select all the new interior walls and in the structure tab of the wall dbx check the box for 'furred wall'.  It's not mandatory, but perhaps good practice, there are a few small differences in how things work.

• Like 1