Finding Default Layers

builtright3

I'm pretty sure that this layer did not come in the box and that I must have made it at some point.
I want to delete it but I can find where it is connected in my defaults. Is there a way to track it so I can disconnect it and delete this layer? I have looked everywhere I can think of.

Any help would be appreciated.

image.thumb.png.dc790747e981ba44ad13ea0a6c8ecee4.png

If there's a secret to finding it I'd like to know too, but in the mean-time... seeing as you got the 'white wrench'... so as you say, it's not used, but in your defaults... and since it's called 'Roof Legend'... I'm thinking you might look carefully in all of your roof related defaults?  (You probably will say you did... but one never knows! :) )

In Use.JPG

9 minutes ago, DzinEye said:

If there's a secret to finding it I'd like to know too, but in the mean-time... seeing as you got the 'white wrench'... so as you say, it's not used, but in your defaults... and since it's called 'Roof Legend'... I'm thinking you might look carefully in all of your roof related defaults?  (You probably will say you did... but one never knows! :) )

In Use.JPG

I found out that I had to close and reopen the file after I disconnect all the things that were tied to that layer and then I was able to delete it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ridge_Runner said:

I noticed that layer name is in all caps. I get that quite often if I import an Autocad file, especially surveys.

I made that layer when I was going through one of the on line classes. They suggested that I capitalize all my custom layers so I know what I added. I decided I didn't like that and I just add a period to the front of the name so all my added layers are at the top of the list.