Mulled Windows can't be arched?

BBBuilders

You might have to create them.  Draw cad lines where you want them.  Block the lines to together and make a cad block.  Click on the window and look at the bottom of the page for an icon that looks like the letter E.  This is the "load muntins" button.  It will turn the cad lines into muntins for that window.

3 minutes ago, BBBuilders said:

Plan size of 32MB is to large to attach. 

If I copy and paste a portion of the plan into a new plan I am able to arch the windows.  

I can arch windows that have not been mulled.

Do you happen to have them vertically mulled as well?  If they are stacked windows try mulling just the upper set and doing it then milk afterwards.

Just now, rgardner said:

Do you happen to have them vertically mulled as well?  If they are stacked windows try mulling just the upper set and doing it then milk afterwards.

Thanks, but I have tried it both ways.  It is a unit of 6 windows with the top 3 being arched.

no mulled windows at any location in this particular plan can be arched.

If you open an entirely new plan and try it do you get the same result?  If so, that seems to me to say that there's something you should contact Chief about.  If it works in a new plan there's something corrupted in your current plan and you might try copying everything into a new plan file.

On 8/25/2020 at 12:51 PM, BBBuilders said:

Has anyone had the problem of not being able to arch a triple set of mulled windows?  I only have the problem in one particular plan.  The window defaults don't give me the option for a arch window, it's grayed out.

Yes...Chief will arch a window that has been mulled together. Watch this quick video.  https://www.loom.com/share/a0f58f18e3004d5885e7b157088e580a

On 8/25/2020 at 9:51 AM, BBBuilders said:

Has anyone had the problem of not being able to arch a triple set of mulled windows?  I only have the problem in one particular plan.  The window defaults don't give me the option for a arch window, it's grayed out.

Did you figure it out?