Turn off turn on electric in layout

ajrare

Recently switched over to new computer, and have an issue I need help with.

Am struggling in turning off and turning on electrical on plans.  I sent to layout separately, and when I go in the turn off or turn on electrical, it turns on/off all electrical on all views, even though they were sent to layout separately.  This is a new issue that I did not have prior to installing onto a new computer here, and am struggling to figure out what has changed here?   Any input if appreciated.   AJ PE

If you turn off the electrical layer in one view and it also turns off the electrical in another view that can only happen for a couple of reasons.  Either you accidentally had "Modify All Layer Sets" checked which means you turned the layer off in all your layer sets or that your views are using the same layer set (the more likely case).  There may be other more obscure cases but I really can't think of any at the moment.

Either way, I recommend that you review this help information about layer sets:

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00765/understanding-layer-sets.html

If you would like some better guesses, then I would recommend that you post a plan and layout.  Or, if all else fails, you may want to contact our tech support for more help.