Base Molding

builtright3

3 hours ago, mtldesigns said:

Wow.. I learned something new today too.  I always did the old fashion way and edited the room molding polyline.  

Thanks Glen.  

Yes, thats what I mean. I did the room molding polyline also. It's hard to keep up with the changes.

4 hours ago, mtldesigns said:

Wow.. I learned something new today too. 

12 hours ago, builtright3 said:

Was that new with X11 or 12 because I don't remember that option being there.

35 minutes ago, builtright3 said:

It's hard to keep up with the changes.

30 minutes ago, Ridge_Runner said:

This old dog learned something new also.

I would encourage all of y'all to get into the habit of reading the Release Notes every single time you upgrade.  Take the time to make sure you understand each new feature that's been added or changed, and wherever relevant, test each one out.  I'd say it's probably the single best way to help make sure keep abreast of any changes.  Plus, it will also help you explore and discover little tools and capabilities you either never knew or forgot about.  It's seriously one of my favorite exercises in Chief.   I always love going through the Release Notes. 

2 minutes ago, Ridge_Runner said:

I do that, but I sure didn't remember that one.

1 hour ago, Alaskan_Son said:

I would encourage all of y'all to get into the habit of reading the Release Notes every single time you upgrade.  Take the time to make sure you understand each new feature that's been added or changed, and wherever relevant, test each one out.  I'd say it's probably the single best way to help make sure keep abreast of any changes.  Plus, it will also help you explore and discover little tools and capabilities you either never knew or forgot about.  It's seriously one of my favorite exercises in Chief.   I always love going through the Release Notes. 

1 hour ago, solver said:

What Michael said.

New features is available as a PDF and 

ct1.thumb.png.b91655836385b2c548fe38c12d0877c6.png

I always read through the release notes but remembering is another thing. lol

Great advise though.
Just keeping an eye on the questions asked and answered in this forum you learn a lot. I like to encourage my friends to keep up with the forum also.

10 minutes ago, builtright3 said:

I always read through the release notes but remembering is another thing. lol

19 minutes ago, Ridge_Runner said:

I do that, but I sure didn't remember that one.

Just to be clear, I'm recommending something a little different than what Eric showed.  I'm talking about reading the Release Notes at every single upgrade (including simple version updates).  Take this current example...  We've had the option to select No Room Moldings since X11, but the separate options for Interior and Exterior weren't actually added with the upgrade to X12, they were snuck in with the 22.2.0.54 update...

pic.thumb.png.12418d9e93a04273cd79287c29875a65.png

16 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Just to be clear, I'm recommending something a little different than what Eric showed.  I'm talking about reading the Release Notes at every single upgrade (including simple version updates).  Take this current example...  We've had the option to select No Room Moldings since X11, but the separate options for Interior and Exterior weren't actually added with the upgrade to X12, they were snuck in with the 22.2.0.54 update...

pic.thumb.png.12418d9e93a04273cd79287c29875a65.png

Thank You Michael