move location of saved camera views in project browser

Lighthouse

In my project browser, under cameras, I have headings "overviews", "foundation", "first floor" "second floor".  I am saving cameras showing the floor framing and roof framing for each floor, for example "1st floor roof framing".  How do I control which heading the saved camera goes into?  There doesn't seem to be a way to move the saved cameras within the project browser.  When I save a first floor camera, it goes into "overviews", but I want it in "first floor".  It sounds trivial, but I would like to have a lot of saved cameras for this complex plan, and want to be able to organize them in the browser.

thanks!

Pretty sure it just depends on what type of camera you use and what floor you set it up on. You can rename the camera if that helps keep things organized for you. If you need to control the Floor Level you will need to use a Full Camera or Floor Overview.

5 hours ago, Lighthouse said:

There doesn't seem to be a way to move the saved cameras within the project browser.

There's not.  You have to create those views using the proper camera type:

Full Cameras get saved to their respective Floor

Orthographic/Perspective Full Overviews get saved to Overviews

Orthographic/Perspective Floor Overviews get saved to their respective Floor

Orthographic/Perspective Framing Overviews get saved to Overviews

My suggestion to you would be to stop using the Full Overview and Framing Overview cameras and use the others instead.  For the framing views, all you really have to do is switch the appropriate Layer Set.