Roof Trusses for a pole building

junior

Using Chief X8.   Designing a 86' wide pole building.  The trusses on the framing view does not show the webbing, only the top and bottom chord.

On the end truss the framing does show the vertical framing.  How can I get the webbing to show on the 86' wide trusses.  This is my first venture in doing a building this wide. 

Never was a problem on narrower buildings.

2 hours ago, rgardner said:

86’ long truss???  Sounds like a three piece truss to me...

It is not totally out of the question.  My supplier can deliver a 77' truss without special permits. They can build and deliver longer ones but it costs more....    Did not ask what the maximum is but it is also dependent on access to the job site.

Definitely a good question for your local truss supplier though. ;)

2 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

It is not totally out of the question.  My supplier can deliver a 77' truss without special permits. They can build and deliver longer ones but it costs more....    Did not ask what the maximum is but it is also dependent on access to the job site.

Definitely a good question for your local truss supplier though. ;)

54’ was always Max in Washington state. 46 in upper Wisconsin due to terrain.

Kiwideziner,  Thank you very much  I used 12' for the bottom chord and 6' for the top chord.  The results was what I was looking for.  This Forum has bailed me out many times and I thank all of you who answered my plea for help.   Junior