CORE CATALOGS NOT AVAILABLE

BigKahuna

My core catalogs have now stopped being available when using the library from the dbx...so for instance I go to change an interior door( which goes in place as the default door) and go to pull up the libray from the DBX and core catalogs are listed but no arrow? beside the core catalog folder and I cant open and access them. I have to go see if I can find something from a manufacturer or custom catalog or bonus catalog.  Or if I have it on an old project I can copy it and paste it. same for cabinet doors etc that are accessed from the DBX.  I tried to removed x12 and download it again but its still happening.  Anyone elese run into this ?

9 minutes ago, solver said:

Are they available in the Library Browser?

A screen capture or 2 would show us what you see.

You uninstalled X12, then installed X12?

Yes i see core catalogs in the browser . here is a screen shot of dbx option and you can see there is no > arrow beside core catalog.... and Yes I uninstalled and reinstalled it thinking it might fix it

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

1 minute ago, solver said:

You have an active filter named Filter. What are you filtering?

i am not sure what you are asking ?  Im not aware...  I just checked older version..X10 and realized I have the architectural folder in X10 core catalogs but not in x12..for some reason its missing?  I will investigate but is it simple to copy that folder from one version into another ?

Eric,   thanks  That works .  I was just looking within the files and it was in the core catalog files and it was in there...and i was confused...until your help.  I feel stupid  but I must have hit it by mistake as I have never used the filtered command  on purpose..

Thanks again for your help