dimensions

decorators3

Good Morning

I've created a house outline and have created individual rooms but my cursor it will not  open the room specification dialogue .. when my cursor is  hovered over the individual rooms its like its stuck and wont open nothing happens

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Levina

Not sure that I understand what you are saying.

Why is the thread titled "Dimensions"?

Are you double licking in the room to open it's dbx?

Have you tried clicking in a room to hi-light the room.

What do you mean by:

12 minutes ago, decorators3 said:

when my cursor is  hovered over the individual rooms its like its stuck and wont open nothing happens

It sounds like you can move the cursor - so how is it stuck?

I couldn't figure it out.. I t was like this for a few days. couldn't open the room specification dialogue and no icons showed on my display bar .  Don't know what happened but now it is working again  I went to edit and selected reset to defaults.  Obviously I did something but have no idea what it could have been.  I find if I touch a  key in error unknowingly it can cause havoc to what i'm working on.. but all good now

Thanks for your reply

Apologies if I state the obvious.. 

I would not recommend using double click to open object specification dialog - if that is what you were using.  Select an object (such as a room) and use hotkeys:  Ctrl-E (windows) or Command E (mac).  

8 hours ago, BrownTiger said:

I would not recommend using double click to open object specification dialog - if that is what you were using.  Select an object (such as a room) and use hotkeys:  Ctrl-E (windows) or Command E (mac).

Why so?