Drywall / Sheetrock Window Returns

eubanks

Is there a time effective way to do drywall returns? The attached image is the look I am going for, which I had to do with polyline solids. I have tried all the solutions in this forum. https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/23244-q-window-how-to-do-a-sheetrock-return/?_fromLogin=CA2&_processLogin=11&csrfKey=e715967502c760b691e12966cba733f8&ref=&code=CSFNSc4fApHaoLJkMIIN_zkZ

1. I am not interested in workarounds (polyline solids, molding profiles, window treatments)

2. Simply turning off the frame has the fir framing exposed. See second image. I do not want to create new wall types that are solid drywall.

3. I would be happy if you could paint the frame the drywall color, but it seems Chief does not have the capability to separate the frame from the sash.

I would think that this is a very common detail, and it would be a huge oversight for all the various industries using this program to not have drywall returns. Thank you all for your time.

Drywall Returns.jpg

Drywall Returns fir framing.jpg

Thanks for your fast reply Eric. I am using a  standard Siding-6 Wall. I tried with the Brick-6 Wall, and you are right, it works. I then modified the Brick-6 Wall to remove the brick and have the same siding as the Siding-6 Wall. That worked. 

I do not understand how both these walls can have the same parameters and one of them gives you the drywall return and the other gives you the exposed fir framing texture. What wall setting triggers the drywall return in the brick vs the wood framed construction?