Resize Cabinet Door

Deirdre_OBrien

Thank you - I should have been more clear. And I'm just using rough numbers here - I need a smaller cabinet door (width) than the base cabinet is automatically giving me. I have a corner base cabinet that is roughly 39" inches wide and I'd like to place a smaller sized (width) cabinet door on it (say roughly 17"). I don't have the exact dimensions yet. 

Thank you - that did the trick. I split the cabinet front to two doors and made the one door blank. This allows me to play with the remaining door and make it whatever size I want. I am building a blind cabinet in a location that faces the side of the range. I need the door of this cabinet to swing out without making an awkward connection with the range door and door handle. I'm also putting a rev-a-shelf type item in the cabinet (not a lazy susan). 

image.thumb.png.476234114ef91d8a1ef4c114ba6d7734.png

21 hours ago, Deirdre_OBrien said:

Thank you - that did the trick. I split the cabinet front to two doors and made the one door blank. This allows me to play with the remaining door and make it whatever size I want. I am building a blind cabinet in a location that faces the side of the range. I need the door of this cabinet to swing out without making an awkward connection with the range door and door handle. I'm also putting a rev-a-shelf type item in the cabinet (not a lazy susan). 

image.thumb.png.476234114ef91d8a1ef4c114ba6d7734.png

If I understand what you are trying to do here it looks like a true corner cabinet without a diagonal door.  Place a corner cabinet size it to the 39" you want each direction and at the bottom of the first page of the cabinet dbx you will see diagonal door (make sure that is unchecked to make it squared off like you show above.)  It will show as two doors but generally these type of doors with the hinges in the corner and on one side will look like two doors close to each other.  You can mess around with blanks and separations to get it sized how you want for the door.