weird light blue

Mardie

Started up drawings to day and everything is light blue.  Strange color.  The entire interior paint color of a 10,000 sqft house I am doing changed to light blue, even though the color says 255,255,255 and that was not it's original color numbers were completely different.  This is a copy and saved color I have been using for a year.  Everything has a bluish tinge.  Paint colors I created have changed to light blue.  Of course, these drawings - all 20 pages are due Sunday night.  Please help!!!  

Was thinking the same as Erick.  A backup might help.  Depending on how you built the model if everything is set within the materials dbx instead of painted you may just be able to use the “paint-can” tool and select the plan option with the use default material selected and “paint one of the walls and everything that has that material will be set back to its default material/color.  But that is only if you set everything directly instead of painting colors/materials.

Thank you everyone.  It was a microsoft windows 10 issue.  Created havoc in all of my software.  They sent a repair and rebooted and it worked.  Blue color completely gone and my library is back to normal.  Strange that windows 10 can change Chief's library info.  Thank you for all of your suggestions!  Mardie