Drafting help Australia

Desmodronic750

If there are any Chief users out there in OZ or NZ who have a bit of time to help complete a few projects your help would be appreciated.

The bushfires of Jan 2020 destroyed much of the infrastructure on our property and I am having trouble balancing client design needs and family priorities.

Please drop me a line if you can help.

Cheers

Tony

HI,

I would like to help to design your projects,

please contact me :kajorada@hotmail.com

Best regards,
Kajo Rada,
Structural Civil Engineer
Technical Director

image.png.aafb0214aeaa6d47550da5e6fc5b6c62.png- Albania

Street: Myslym Keta No.319,Tirana ,Albania,
Mob.+355693575692;+355697045781
E-mail:kajorada@hotmail.com

• 1 year later...

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the reply. Things changed here after the Jan 4th 2020 Currowan fire and we are just getting back to some kind of normal. The help I need at present is converting old plan files from as far back as X3, Adding some new cladding styles and colorbond roof colours.  Check all dimensions and save in X14 .  If you know any users that need some cash work please let me know.

Cheers

Tony.

10 hours ago, Desmodronic750 said:

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the reply. Things changed here after the Jan 4th 2020 Currowan fire and we are just getting back to some kind of normal. The help I need at present is converting old plan files from as far back as X3, Adding some new cladding styles and colorbond roof colours.  Check all dimensions and save in X14 .  If you know any users that need some cash work please let me know.

Cheers

Tony.

Hi Tony I may be able to help. I'm in WA - However I'm using X13.

• 3 weeks later...