3D Modeling / Visualization Help Rochester Ny

nkruger

My boss is having his new house designed now by an architect using Autocad and it is traditional 2d floor plans only.  He's having difficulty visualizing many aspects of the design and wants to be able to see various angles of the inside and outside of the house in 3d as he goes along.

The house is 2 stories, roughly 4,500 square feet.  We are looking for someone who he can speak with and possibly use as a resource to help turn our current 2d plans into something he can easily visualize using 3d.

Hi, Tom from www.TheProjectDesigners.com

Turning 2d to 3d is our specialty.

We can create a model in great detail, for a reasonable cost. Call 603 770 6078 or email tom@theprojectdesigners.com for more info!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, nkruger. You posted this several weeks ago, and so you've probably found someone by now. But if not, I live in Rochester, NY, and would be happy to help out. Let me know if you still need someone.

Kathleen Moore

CastleView3D.com

• 2 months later...

People submitted this kind of a few months previously, and so you might have discovered another person nowadays. But or else, I are now living in Rochester, BIG APPLE, in addition to will be thrilled to help out. Allow me to learn when you even now have to have another person.

Best wishes