Dormers AND Shed Roof help

carowe

I am attempting to recreate the attached room for a client so that we can do some interior work.  The room is over a garage and has two dormers in the front, which have the same ceiling height as the rest of the room.  The back wall is a shed roof.  I can follow the directions and get the dormers in this room, but the ceiling slopes and in the spaces to the far sides of the dormers are not open as in the picture.  I can get a shed dormer on this room but then I can't figure out how to get the dormers in place.  I have tried doing the dormers first and then doing the shed roof, and vice versa and cannot figure this out.  Seems as though the roofs are kicking my butt on my last two projects, but I know that's how you learn.  Help would really be appreciated.

Both Walls.JPG

Front Dormers.jpg

Edited by carowe
typo

Here are some images and the plan.  I feel like I'm missing something really simple.  I can get the dormers in, correct size and placement, with the opening in the walls next to them.  However, I have walls that are uncovered, and the back wall is angled and should be flat to the exterior wall as in the pictures in my first post.  Thanks!

Both Walls.pdf

Dormers.pdf

Tridente.plan

27 minutes ago, carowe said:

Try opening this view and selecting that wall that is a half knee wall between your dormers open it and make it invisible (or use the make invisible wall button once you have it selected.). For the other side a picture of the outside of the house may help explain what you need to do for the roof.

2 hours ago, carowe said:

but how do I make the ceiling flat, rather than sloping, to the back wall and have the wall opposite the dormers vertical with windows in it like the attached picture of the existing back wall? 

I locked the ridge height on the back roof plane and changed it to a 3 pitch, not sure if the pitch or your ceiling height is correct but this is the result.

Tridente exterior.jpg

Tridente interior.jpg