PLAN.file without any "Views"

MOHDesign

I received a model of an existing house project but when I opened it there were not "views" - Working Plan View, Floor Plan View Dimensioned, Framing Ceiling Plan View, etc.  Is there a way to open the existing Plan.file and access those?  I will be making modifications, coming up with exterior elevation options and they would be helpful. 

existing plan.file.png

The plan was either created before the saved plan views existed or the person who created the plan did not use them.  Saved plan views are completely optional.

You can either create new saved plan views as needed or you can import them from a plan that has ones you like.

If the user also sent you a layout file, you can easily create saved plan views to represent each of the plans sent to the layout.  Just select the layout box(es) and use the Create Saved Plan View edit tool.

You could also work on the plan without using any saved plan views.  If the plan has proper layer sets, you could easily switch the layer set as needed to change the display.  If you are using the Active Layer Display Options (aka ALDO), the combo box for changing layer sets is usually available by default.