How to avoid the light on the wall behind the furniture?

Clingie

Hello,

could you please help me with the light behind the cabinet? I started the rendering in X10 and after 7 passes I see the light on the wall, at the physically based view there is none. There is no planned hidden light. Can you please give me some advice how to repair it? Thank you very much.

physically based view.jpg

rendering with the light behind the cab.jpg

1 hour ago, rgardner said:

Do you have a floor below or a foundation?  Same question with roof or floor above?  Looks like light bleed.  Finish the model with foundation and roof even if not accurate and see if it goes away.

I´ve had a foundation done and even if I built up the roof, the glow on the wall remains...

19 minutes ago, Clingie said:

I´ve had a foundation done and even if I built up the roof, the glow on the wall remains...

Other reason that happens is when you have a manually placed item which is penetrating a wall layer.  Make sure no manual p-solid or other item is going through the wall.  Other than that probably will need to upload the file to figure it out.

none of the power users are going to another site to download it to help you though so I would recommend you post the plan file here if that doesn’t fix your issue.

12 hours ago, rgardner said:

thank you a lot, I finally found the solution. Before I had the cabinet away from the wall layer, but the problem was with the architectural block. It was simply grouped and I should have exploded it... after this the rendering is clear without any weird shades or lights.

(sorry for the posting the plan through another site, but the plan exceeded the maximum of 25MB (zipped 46 775 kB))

thanx again.

13 hours ago, rgardner said:

Other reason that happens is when you have a manually placed item which is penetrating a wall layer.  Make sure no manual p-solid or other item is going through the wall.  Other than that probably will need to upload the file to figure it out.

none of the power users are going to another site to download it to help you though so I would recommend you post the plan file here if that doesn’t fix your issue.