Removing References to As-built Files

BeachHouse1

Sorry would need more information.  Plus remember to upload you need to have the chief file closed down and out plus chief itself closed.

If you are just trying to remove an as-built layout box from a layout simply find the box select and delete.  But that probably is not your issue.  More explanation?

On 8/6/2020 at 4:19 PM, rgardner said:

The answer is, that I had replaced the default reference with the external reference, oso it would not allow a deletion.  The solution was to switch back the default using the Plan Drop-down in the Reference List.

On 8/6/2020 at 1:12 PM, BeachHouse1 said:

Having trouble either switching to the local image or deleting the As-built.

Any ideas

7 minutes ago, BeachHouse1 said:

The answer is, that I had replaced the default reference with the external reference, oso it would not allow a deletion.  The solution was to switch back the default using the Plan Drop-down in the Reference List.

I don't think any of us have any clue what you're talking about.  It helps immensely if you use the correct terms and take time to describe things more precisely.  

12 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

I don't think any of us have any clue what you're talking about.  It helps immensely if you use the correct terms and take time to describe things more precisely.  

I tried to do that, but the Chief WEB site was not letting my images upload.  So I was left trying to describe it. Ryan above was on the right track,  I had a reference to an existing as-built. Chief wouldn't let me delete it. 

All I needed to do was change it.

2020-08-06 (1).png

Change FloorReference 8102020 111107 AM.bmp.jpg