Lost Texture

jscussel

I have been using DropBox for well over a year without any problems until today. I lost all textures on my laptop computer. My desktop computer is working fine. I have my X12 Data File stored on Dropbox. Looking for suggestions on how to get them back.

Jon

13 minutes ago, jscussel said:

I have been using DropBox for well over a year without any problems until today. I lost all textures on my laptop computer. My desktop computer is working fine. I have my X12 Data File stored on Dropbox. Looking for suggestions on how to get them back.

Jon

X-12 shipped with the option to backup all imported textures on by default. Any imported texture is automatically zipped and stored in your textures folder. You can locate this folder at edit\preferences\General\Folders\Show(radio button). You can export these textures to your designated pathing(where the missing texture says it should be located)

41 minutes ago, jscussel said:

Rene,

Thanks for the quick response. It looks like I lost all of the textures in the Manufacturer Library folder on the Laptop computer. Desktop computer is OK. Is this a DropBox problem?

Jon

Not sure, would need to see some logs. 
Easy enough to copy textures over or reisntall catalogs.