Interior Design Studio in Evergreen CO seeking Chief Architect Draftsperson

AlexaInteriors

Busy Interior Design studio with 4 designers, managing 30-40 design and remodel projects at a time.

Seeking very experienced draftsperson to work on design drawing sets. 

Process includes:

·        Accurately measuring as-built dimensions & comparing against building plans (when available)

·        Adding drafting details:

o   Floor plans (with and without furniture)

o   Elevations (tile, cabinet, wall treatments, plumbing & electrical locations)Stairs

o   Complete 3D renderings

o   Stairs, fireplace, trim details

o   Electrical plans

o   Furniture, rugs & artwork

·        Draftsperson will work hand in hand with designers on conceptual plans and edits. 

Looking for a subcontractor to work in our Evergreen, CO studio with our design team- up to 30-40 hours/week.  Some remote work is acceptable.

We require subcontractors to carry the following insurance:

o   Professional Liability/E&O (Covers any type of consulting or design discrepancy claims)

o   General Liability (Covers jobsite breakage.)

o   Workers Compensation

o   Car Insurance (proof of insurance only)

We have a copy of Chief Architect that can be used and loaded onto your laptop.  Draftsperson must supply their own laptop that is compatible with the Chief Architect graphics platform.  Starting pay is negotiable with experience.

Please email your resume to katie@alexainteriors.com.

• Downvote 2

With all due respect, you need to re-evaluate your business model. It looks, and reads, like you want more than a draftsman in the office if you are going to be picking his/her brain for design input to the point you would expect them to insure themselves AND work full time in YOUR office....that's a big fat nope. 

The person you are looking for would be making just a couple bucks an hour after paying for all that insurance to work in YOUR office. 

• Upvote 1

Hi, This is Farzan.

In response to your post in "chief architect seeking service" I would like to offer you my service if remote freelance is an option. Here is my freelance profile and work sample for your review :

Please knock me for further discussion if you are considering .

Thanks.
  • Downvote 1