Wall not framing

Apollosg

Yes the garage and stairwell will need to be balloon framed.  So leave that as it is and then you may need to do something different for the stair landing.  The point is that the framing is controlled by that wall and will need to be re-framed from the wall below to frame for the new window.  However it seems that for that wall to recognize the window it will need to be placed in the level 1 wall.  Likely the easiest way to do that is in 3D from Level 2 set the window to an absolute elevation and then CTRL + X it, then move to Level 1 and CTRL + ALT + V it back into place.  You have auto frame turned on so that should fix it. 

image.thumb.png.2a7c86126435cefe9a338f744f5d3d75.png

I changed the structure on the lower wall to stop at the ceiling above and it seems to have fixed it, but the upper and lower framing did not seem right.  I did what you said and all looks good.  Thank you.

I did see that cross at the coordinates, but not sure what it is.  How do I get rid of that, if its a problem?

Thank you for your time @Chopsaw

3 minutes ago, Apollosg said:

I did see that cross at the coordinates, but not sure what it is.  How do I get rid of that, if its a problem?

It can be selected and moved or deleted so it does not effect your camera setup.