Notify Chief Tech Support

RobUSMC

Is there a way to notify Chief when there is an issue that has a lot of interest and or comments with no solution.  I previously posted a thread about toolbar issues. A lot of people are havig the same issue.  Is there a way to tag that post thread so it gets sent to Chief support.

You can copy the link to that web page and submit it to tech support. I've done that in the past for issues where I had attempted to find results on the forum and then didn't want to re-type the whole question.

I should have added that this is only helpful if the topic specifically describes your problem and if the plan is submitted to tech support.

Edited by robdyck
clarify

You should always contact technical support yourself when you think you have found a problem in the program.  A link to a Chieftalk post is almost never going to be enough because 99% of the time the post does not have all of the information we need to properly identify the problem.  Most of the time we will need a plan that demonstrates the problem, clear steps to reproduce the problem, and often system information.  Without this information, it's like looking for a very small needle in a very large haystack.

For information about contacting technical support, please see this web page:

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/

• Upvote 1