MATERIAL REGION - PONY WALL TO FULL WALL

mtldesigns

Trying to figure out the best method here.  Originally I had the B&B and corrugated as a pony the complete length of the front of this 36' long future spec home.  Now the broker wants the entry to be all corrugated.  At first I just broke the wall at the white vertical ledger board and made the wall 100% corrugated.  Now that I am to the point of doing framing wall details, I have two separate wall pieces. 

Would the best way to accomplish this is to create a new wall type, with no exterior finish, then just do two material regions?  How does that show up on material reports?  This broker is all about those reports.

Thx in advance.

UNIT 9 FRONT.jpg

Looks to me like you could get away with just the corrugated wall type and the B&B Material Regions.

But if you already have the B&B defined as a wall type maybe just frame manually beyond the pony wall so it will appear all in one detail.

Always lots of options in Chief.  You just have to try one and see how it works.

I don't know what I was scared for.  Worked as planned.  I made the whole length of the wall a new wall def without a exterior finish, and just material region the corrugated and B&B.  The wall detail is one 36' long section now... 

Nvr played with MR on walls before.. learn something new everyday.