Roof & Floor Assembly "Schedule"?

rwaldrondesigns

I am using a wall schedule for permitting wall assembly information but was surprised to see that there is not something similar for floors, ceilings, and roofs. Am I missing something? Or, do I need to convert the schedule to text to add that information? I would like this to be an "Assembly Schedule" rather than a wall schedule:

image.thumb.png.7ef0a27835663af205a98e3122bd3c37.png

1 hour ago, rwaldrondesigns said:

I am using a wall schedule for permitting wall assembly information but was surprised to see that there is not something similar for floors, ceilings, and roofs. Am I missing something? Or, do I need to convert the schedule to text to add that information? I would like this to be an "Assembly Schedule" rather than a wall schedule:

image.thumb.png.7ef0a27835663af205a98e3122bd3c37.png

One relatively simple way would be to create wall types that matches the roof and floor assemblies for the sole purpose of schedule inclusion.

A custom schedule may be required to avoid the hassle of renaming the column "Wall Type".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, robdyck said:

One relatively simple way would be to create wall types that matches the roof and floor assemblies for the sole purpose of schedule inclusion.

A custom schedule may be required to avoid the hassle of renaming the column "Wall Type".

This is a VERY clever solution Rob. Love it.

1 hour ago, Alaskan_Son said:

This is a VERY clever solution Rob. Love it.

Thanks Michael. Finally the statistical odds are working for me...you throw enough stuff out there and something's gotta stick!

4 hours ago, robdyck said:

This. is. BRILLIANT!

Thank you!

• Upvote 1