Style Palette Question

HumbleChief

I want to be able to change all window and door trim colors between black and white using a style palette but there are 3 types of exterior doors; sliders, bi-folds and hinged and it looks like only one type can be 'added' to a style palette. I would love to learn how they can be used in this instance. Is it possible?

Too funny how posting these questions sometimes brings up the answer while posting. I usually delete the post as I answer my own question but perhaps this will help someone out there.

I'll try 3 different style palettes, one for each door type. Should work fine. Thanks for the help.:P

2 hours ago, HumbleChief said:

I want to be able to change all window and door trim colors between black and white using a style palette but there are 3 types of exterior doors; sliders, bi-folds and hinged and it looks like only one type can be 'added' to a style palette. I would love to learn how they can be used in this instance. Is it possible?

Too funny how posting these questions sometimes brings up the answer while posting. I usually delete the post as I answer my own question but perhaps this will help someone out there.

I'll try 3 different style palettes, one for each door type. Should work fine. Thanks for the help.:P

same issue for interior doors.  The style pallet will only change one type of door - so you have to have a pallet for each int door type.  Kind of makes it a PIA.  

1 hour ago, SNestor said:

same issue for interior doors.  The style pallet will only change one type of door - so you have to have a pallet for each int door type.  Kind of makes it a PIA.  

Yeah darn it, every time I want to use it I get discouraged and remember why I don't use the feature - like so many Chief features, so close to being genuinely useful.