Blank page

ChiefuserMathews

27 minutes ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

Hi, I was wondering is there an option to keep a page as reserved in the layout sheet. In case I need to use it later without disturbing the drawing numbering sequence?

There is an insert page tool so you shouldn't need that. And if your numbering method is correct, that also wouldn't be an issue. What is your page numbering method?

Thank you for the replies. My number method is A#. I know I can insert a page later. But if the drawing is already issued you don't want that drawing number changed to something else. That is my issue. When I print the whole set this particular sheet will be printed as blank. I don't see an option where I can exclude an particular sheet

1 minute ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

My number method is A#. I know I can insert a page later. But if the drawing is already issued you don't want that drawing number changed to something else.

If/when you have to insert a page for example between pages A4 and A5, just make it Page  A4.1 for example... no?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

When I print the whole set this particular sheet will be printed as blank. I don't see an option where I can exclude an particular sheet

When you Print don't let it Print ALL Sheets (pages) , give it a Range or Ranges of Pages to print eg 1-7, 9-15, 17-24 etc.

* as mentioned above a page with nothing on it but the Title Bar will not Print either.