Changing Existing Defaults After Creating Rooms

BeachHouse1

11 minutes ago, BeachHouse1 said:

I've changed the Floor Default to be supplied by the Foundation Room below.

After drawing the entire floor plan, I decided to change it.  In the individual rooms it's disabled.

Any Ideas?  

Thanks,

A bit more clarity and specificity would help us solve this for you, or a .plan file.
If I m understanding you correctly, does checking the "Floor under this room" solve your issue?

2 hours ago, BeachHouse1 said:

After drawing the entire floor plan, I decided to change it.  In the individual rooms it's disabled.

Any Ideas? 

You say "After drawing the entire floor plan, I decided to change it."... but what's "it"... the floor plan?... the Floor Default?.. sounds a little confusing.
If you want to change the Floor Default, just go to the Defaults per the screen shot below

Floor Defaults.JPG

4 hours ago, BeachHouse1 said:

Any Ideas?  

Thanks,

2020-07-14 (1).png.jpg

Perhaps this way currently cos you haven't actually built the foundation level yet?  I assume you set it back to Floor Under this Room in Defaults? 

M.

18 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

A bit more clarity and specificity would help us solve this for you, or a .plan file.
If I m understanding you correctly, does checking the "Floor under this room" solve your issue?

I'm sorry I haven't answered yet. 

I've been a little frustrated at the level of complexity of building Piling Home Foundations in Chief.  There are several different approaches explained in videos and articles.  None of which seem to create conditions that accurately represent the methods used in constructing homes on pilings. 

When I sort this all out, I would like to explore this topic some more.