Making glass walls/pony walls visible

PMMully

I have glass pony walls and a glass shower door in a design. It all looks great except I would like to make the glass slightly more visible via the tempered glass selection (which looks greenish). Right now I can only see the hinges and door handle. I was looking for an opacity setting or something like that. I want the glass clear, but slightly visible. Is this doable? Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, PMMully said:

I have glass pony walls and a glass shower door in a design. It all looks great except I would like to make the glass slightly more visible via the tempered glass selection (which looks greenish). Right now I can only see the hinges and door handle. I was looking for an opacity setting or something like that. I want the glass clear, but slightly visible. Is this doable? Thanks in advance.

Suggestions above work...pic attached explains how to change the color of the material.  Note: this will change the color of this material everywhere in your plan...not just here.  

2020-07-13_16-31-50.thumb.png.961757815eacc6d721bf09b495c4d10f.png

3 hours ago, SNestor said:

Note: this will change the color of this material everywhere in your plan...not just here.  

@PMMully As Steve said here, so if you don't want it changed everywhere, you might make a copy of the glass in your User Library and name it Shower Glass or something like that.