Plan Check is not highlighting what needs checking

KimHist

I am using Tool>Plan Check.  I get an error message, like a wall with reversed layers, but the plan does not have anything highlighted. I am using X12 on a MacBook Pro running Mojave.  I noticed in a forum question that the area to be checked was highlighted with a pink circle.  Can I change "plan check" settings to make the area to be checked easier to spot (or to spot at all)?  Thanks!

P.S.  Yes, I can see the whole plan.

24 minutes ago, KimHist said:

Thanks!  Is there a way to make it even more obvious?  like the pink highlighting that I saw on a post in the forum?

Where did you see that ?  There is a copy link tool in the upper right corner of every post or just use the link from your browser.

It just shows up like Eric's screen shot for me.

9 minutes ago, KimHist said:

like the pink highlighting that I saw on a post in the forum?  

I suspect the Pink is actually the Person's Selection Color as it is an old TIp Here on the Forum, one I use myself in fact , which may have come from Dan Baumann originally?

I went back through my history but can't get back to the forum post that showed pink for the circle like Solver has shown above.  If anyone knows the tip to make it more obvious, that would be great.  
I'll check other floors too.
Thanks!