Exporting to dwg with color fills

ColoradoWest

Does anyone know if it is possible to export to dwg or dxf and still retain color fills of boxes? I am working on site maps for an engineering firm and when I export to dwg or dxf I loose the color fills. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks!!!

Problem Solved! Thanks so much.

Roy Kastning - CW Design - CA X12 Mac

10 minutes ago, ColoradoWest said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to export to dwg or dxf and still retain color fills of boxes? I am working on site maps for an engineering firm and when I export to dwg or dxf I loose the color fills. Any help will be very much appreciated. Thanks!!!

I'd suggest keeping it live using an orthographic floor overview. Set your camera's tilt angle to -90 and camera angle to 90. Use an appropriate layer set and you won't need to mess around coloring things that already have color. You can place this view 'under' your actual layout for improved line weight control.

Otherwise, you'll need to to color everything yourself using fills, which you can easily setup a library of reusable fills for site work. The example below is a live view under my site plan layer set.

image.thumb.png.1c5a3b67aded66be0381aa1a046a813b.png