Layout Question

Fergie

A couple of questions regarding layout.

1) In the image below, every time I insert text, the text box shows large, extremely large. Not sure how to change that.

2) Anytime I send a plan to the layout when sending it, the scale is always 1/4 = 2 so I always have to change the 2 to 1 for it to scale as I need it. How do I default the 2 to a 1? Tried to figure it out and couldn't.

Layout Question.jpg

1657173896_senttolayout.thumb.jpg.75799c13c0eb8ed1fc68adf3cdf55ae9.jpg

The text works fine in a default template but the scale still shows at 2'. I check with another plan and it shows at 1'. Somewhere along the line I must have switched something and it's stuck there.

The drawing sheet setup for the layout should be set to 1:1.

The drawing sheet setup for the plan should be set to something like 1/4":1'.  This will control the default scale used when you send a view to the layout.

Ok. I figured it out thanks to the input here. I tried changing the Layout scale from 1 = 1 to 1/4 = 1 and that wasn't a good move messed up several things. I then went to the plan mode Drawing Sheet Setup and there it was 1/4" - 2. Switched the 2 to 1 and now works fine.  (Not sure what I did that it set to 2)

Thank you!

Bret