PDF Printing

jbaehmer

Not sure what I am doing wrong (if anything) for this.  In the attached files, I have two layouts... 11x17 & 30x42.   They both show up good on screen in regards to the space between the sheet edge and the border of the Plans.   On the 11x17, it stays the same spacing on the PDF.  However, on the 30x42, it looks good on screen, but after the PDF is made, it seems to shift down and to the right.  I changed several settings trying to find out what is happening and I am stuck.  Hoping you guys may have some luck with it.

Fix 30x42 layout.zip

I wasn't able to check the original layout files, but I did open the PDF that rlackalore posted.  Just an FYI, my (admittedly old) printer took the border line and some of the text in lower right and title block for page margins.  Oddly this happened even printing on a larger sheet, like it needed some minimal margins for the print size regardless of sheet size.

I got rid of my printer a few years ago, but...I seem to remember having to add small lines (I used a plus symbol) on the actual 4 corners of my layout at whatever size I needed (30 x 42, 24 x 36 etc). Otherwise I could not center my plots correctly. You can make them a non-printing color I suppose.