Style Palette - multi components 'item'

RaquelPorlamar

Created a custom double sink vanity with multiple base cabinets , added my two sinks , cannot "block" to make it a single base cabinet where style palette would accept it - not surprised, can't recognize properties, 

Created one large vanity including the same sections I wanted, which I could save in style palette, but not when I "forced" a second sink ... 

Q1 - is there a way to add two vessels with out using the method below (click link) 

Q2 - Wouldn't it be nice to include custom blocks into style palette so long it's location is specified?? 

Q3 - Am I the only one clueless :(  ? Rhetorical , don't answer 

Thank you in advance

https://hometalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/840-i-get-error-when-trying-to-add-second-sink-to-bathroom-vanity/

image.thumb.png.d3a0e3db9f6d542cb41faaf823b17753.png

Why would you want the sinks to be part of the style palette? Why not block the whole assembly including the wall mount faucets and mirros and add to library. Then let the style palette drive the countertop, moldings, materials, door/drawer/handles? In this way you could have the same vanity assy with different face and material options, similar to what I show here: