upgrading x6 interiors to premier, what about x5

MarkMc

Am considering going from interiors to premier on my current x6 license which has been on SSA continually since x3. Se machine has an active x5 license, will I be able to use premier features in x5 on that?

Hi Mark,

Sorry for the confusion. The email address has now been updated so you can contact us through this forum or sales@chiefarchitect.com. You can convert from Interiors X6 to Premier X6 for the difference in price, $700. Please call our sales department at 800-482-4433, M-F 6am-5pm PT to place your order.

All of your X5 plans are forward compatible so you can continue working with them in Chief Architect Premier X6.

Thank you!

email continues to bounce.

I understand that x5 files are forward compatible,

...question was will I be able to use premier features in x5 on that machine?

If not- I have a secondary license for x5 that is off support hence did not get upgraded. What would it cost to convert that to premier and then upgrade to x6? Would I be able to use premier features on x5 on that machine?

I'm not sure I fully understand your question.  The X6 Premier will not be able to Save As an older version, so the files will not open in X5.  If this doesn't answer your question please call our sales department to discuss it further as well as your upgrade options.

800-482-4433

M-F 6am-5pm PT

• 2 months later...